By accessing the website at https://www.botletter.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Botletter's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Botletter's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Botletter at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Botletter's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Botletter makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Botletter does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Botletter or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Botletter's website, even if Botletter or a Botletter authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Botletter's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Botletter does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Botletter may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Botletter does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Botletter has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Botletter of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Content sent through Botletter
Botletter does not review the content sent through their service and is not responsible for such content. Any content sent by using Botletter does not imply endorsement by Botletter. Users should respect Facebook TOS policy. Botletter is not responsible if a user is banned from using Facebook services for any reason, even related to the usage of Botletter.
Botletter may revise these terms of service for its website at any time. We will notice you if these changes occur. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Botletter is a service to send communications on Facebook Messenger. Besides Facebook's responsability to protect your privacy, it is Botletter's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.botletter.com/.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it. When we do, we’ll only collect what we need by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent. We’ll also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. Here is the data you share with us by subscribing to our service:
User Data from Botletter's website
- Email address: to contact you. We won't ever spam you, we will only send you an email for any update about products you follow).
- Timezone: to schedule your campaigns.
- Subscription date: for internal management.
- Login date: for internal management.
- Sign in count: for internal management.
- IP address: for legal purpose.
User Data from Facebook's API
- Email address
- Name: to improve your user experience.
- Oauth Token: to authentificate you.
- List of Facebook Pages: required for the usage of our service.
- Page access token: to connect your page to Botletter.
- Page ID: to identify your page.
- Page Picture: to improve your user experience.
- Page Picture: to improve your user experience.
Subscriber Data from Facebook's API
- Sender ID: to send messages using the Facebook's API.
- Name: to improve user experience.
- Gender: for segmentation purpose.
- Locale: for segmentation purpose.
- Timezone: for segmentation purpose.
- Subscription date: for segmentation purpose.
- Profile picture: to improve user experience.
Subscriber's consent to receive messages on your behalf through Botletter is given by clicking the "yes" button of the Botletter opt-in. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time by sending "stop" or "unsubscribe", or by clicking "unsubscribe" in the Messenger menu.
We don’t share your personal information with third-parties, except Stripe if you decide to become a subscriber.
What we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you decide to delete your account, we will remove all data related to your account immediately. Thus, we won't be able to recover any data after your account deletion.
Botletter users rights regarding to GDPR are considered and enforced, including:
- Right to be informed: we clearly inform our users about the use that will be made of their data
- Right of access: our users can access all their data, without restriction, in the Settings section
- Right of rectification: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your rectification queries
- Right of erasure: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your erasure queries
- Right to restrict processing: we don't process the data of our customers (and our customers end-users)
- You can export your data in the Settings section
- Right to object: we handle all requests on this matter from our users and users' end-users (contact us)
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: we don't do that (and never will)
Third party services used by Botletter
- Facebook: GPDR compliant
- Hotjar: GPDR compliant
- Google Analytics: GPDR compliant
- Crisp: GPDR compliant
- Heroku: GPDR compliant
- Stripe: GPDR compliant
Download a Data Protection Agreement
Data Protection Officer
Nicolas Le Roux
2 Résidence Plein Sud, 29217
Le Conquet, France.
For any information you may need, please contact our DPO here.